Helping Transform U.S. Retirement with Guaranteed Income Solutions
With innovative solutions like IncomeFlex®, Prudential Retirement is answering the call from plan sponsors and their advisors to help secure better retirement outcomes for their workforce.
IncomeFlex delivers what nine out of ten participants say they want most: Guaranteed lifetime income.1 Prudential makes it available in one simple DC solution, with the downside income protection participants need, and the flexible access that gives them confidence. IncomeFlex is already available in nearly 7,000 DC plans.
Learn how our smart plan designs put retirement planning on autopilot, provide a guaranteed retirement income stream for life, and protect against market volatility along the way.
Prudential workplace solutions provide a clear path to a more secure retirement for participants in DB, DC, and non-qualified plans, reducing plan sponsors' fiduciary risk and controlling their retirement plan costs.
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the insurance company and are subject to certain limitations, terms and conditions. To maintain the IncomeFlex benefit, you must invest in one or more Prudential IncomeFlex Funds. Like all variable investments, these funds may lose value. Withdrawals in excess of the guaranteed lifetime income amount will reduce future guaranteed withdrawals proportionately. There is an additional fee of about 1% for IncomeFlex.
About Prudential Retirement
- Over 85 years* of retirement plan experience
- Serving more than 4,300 organizations*
- 3.6 million annuity and plan participants*
- $215 billion in retirement account values*
Institutional Products & Solutions
- *As of 09/30/2011. 12010 Greenwald Survey ACLI. Prudential IncomeFlex® Target Funds℠ are separate accounts under group variable annuity contracts issued by Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (PRIAC), CA COA # 08003, Hartford, CT. PRIAC does not guarantee the investment performance or return on contributions to those separate accounts. You should consider the objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the Funds and guarantee features before purchasing this product. Like all variable investments, these funds may lose value. Availability and terms may vary by jurisdiction; subject to regulatory approvals. Annuity contracts contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms for keeping them in force. Contract form # [GA-2020-TGWB3-0805] or state variation. Prudential, the Prudential logo, and the Rock symbol are service marks of The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.