Asset Management Expertise for Challenging Markets
Learn how Prudential Investment Management (PIM) is helping institutional investors and consultants manage assets in an increasingly complex world.
Now more than ever, leading institutional investors and consultants are turning to Prudential Investment Management for the disciplined risk management that has long been our hallmark. We customize solutions across a full range of asset classes, capitalizing on the expertise of specialists to identify opportunities where risks can be quantified and justified, so that institutional investors and consultants can distinguish real value and risk in today’s challenging markets.
About Prudential Investment Management
- $827 billion in assets under management worldwide1
- 9th largest among 687 institutional managers (P&I)2
- Specialized teams of investment professionals who average decades of experience
- Strong market positions across asset classes
Institutional Products & Solutions
- Fundamental Equity
- Quantitative Equity
- Public Fixed Income
- Private Fixed Income
- Real Estate
- Commercial Mortgages
- 1 Assets under management as of 12/31/2012.
- 2 As of 12/31/2011, Prudential Financial was ranked the 9th largest institutional manager, which includes the assets managed by Prudential Investment Management. Pensions & Investments is a registered trademark of Crain Communications, Inc.